1/16/10

Sixth Symphony

I.
Unrest;
the breast aches; the fist clutches
a heart stroked with
music:             behind the ear; behind the skull;
                                   behind the spine washing
music        with more music,
squeezing the heart,

            squeezing passion,

            squeezing tears between
Fingers, which linger—on

            chest,

            lips,

            cheek;
     behind the ear;

deep breath

             and no breath
                         Breathes music’s fluidity.

Unrest;
the breast aches; the ribs express pain;
the mind in images
         
    of a time like . . .

             like a river trickling tickling music upon the ankle:
            so distant         so near
            so inequitable finding eyes

                                    to take

                                    in a breath.

II.
                         Young girl
                              in

                       Old woman
       Director directs emotion
       makes evening flowers
                   morning glories

                        yellow
                       orange

new blossom          lavender
        to dance the clouds
        with a painted young lad
        on a story book cover
              sword bearer

                   fingertip caresser

                   sagest respecter

              tongue torturer
  

         his thunder    remembered
    of him
    of him
        Under her bosoms

III.
fingers ache.

                    to touch.

                                  and caress form.
make music.

                    expand words with beat.
                                           with thrum.
                                           with blood:
ahhh—swell the brow.


IV.
Dark.
Close blinds.
Crawl in bed.
Breathe once.
Breathe twice.
Close eyes.
Tighter.
Breathe deeper.
Exhale slowly.
Smell music in dark.
Hear music rise from lungs.
Taste music bleed over tongue.
Allow music’s caress.
Stretch through arm,
             through leg,
             through fingers, toes.
Sense music’s image.
            Play on iris.
Roll right.
Roll left.
Music’s embrace.
    Crawling
    in.
                 Breathe.
                 Breathe.
Rise.
Awake.
Darkness
           Only in music

V.
Hard breath
           taken
on the breast
Hard breast
in sobs            in memories

           of knowledge      found through fantasy
The joy

of knowing    sorrow
of now
of flesh          Hard breath
                                  taken

sucked          grabbed
trapped

trudged through

broken breast

VI.
I feel a hand

lift my chin
his parted lips cover mine

the music filling
I drop my guard
      
    emotions run
         free    giddy
          a school girl again    always
the body’s reply
It isn’t just physical
       
    my stomach stirs
      
    anticipation grows
the ease to move to him

to want him

music fulfilling
He leads me
into the cradle of his arm
his tongue deep within my body
into my veins
        
    slowly
his hand slides into my hair

over my ear
down my neck

into the valley of my breasts

the music of the body
Lips part and gather skin

his thumb smoothes my lips
his other my hip
his chest presses into mine

my chin lifts to him
his tongue sucks my jaw
my neck

my shoulder
his hand in the middle of my back
                               
                       pressing and pressing

my grip upon his neck
                      
             pulling and pulling
now his tongue traveling up from the valley
my hips rise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers